Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Some more...

.....knits cooking on the needles!


M/L in the girly colourway

and Treliske OM custom :) Just received the big order from NZ on Friday so have been itching to knit this one :) Can't wait to do the embellishments - and that is rare for me ;)


I am just never happy having one project on the go - any other knitters out there like that? How many projects do you have on the go now? C'mon make me feel like I ain't alone ;) I have given up having a 'Cooking on the Needles' list at the side as it would take up sooooo much room! lol.

Over and out...

2 comments:

At 9:15 PM Anonymous said...

You aren't the only one Bec, minimum of 2 but mostly more LOL

 
At 5:48 PM Anonymous said...

I am the same. I like to have at least 2 projects going at the same time. Atm its 2 soakers for gifts, cotton jumpers for my boys, gift for girl, skirt for my girl, and shorties for my bub. No customs though. Having a break!

 

Post a Comment