Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Stitchmarkers galore!!

Just about finished a lot of stitchmarkers.....woowowow and I thought knitting was fiddly ;)

Sneak peak...

Mini Soaker

Darren the Turtle


Lucy Lips :) Will keep ya smiling!


Black Royale :) Oh come on its all a bit of fun

4 comments:

At 8:27 PM Anonymous said...

Did you make them yourself Bec?? They are gorgeous, I love the mini soaker ones.

 
At 8:35 PM Bec said...

Yup I made them :) :) I was so pleased with how the little soaker came out!! There will be some up on our site soon :)

 
At 9:24 PM Anonymous said...

very cool Bec! love Darren the turtle :D where did you get such a name for him? LOL

 
At 9:54 PM Bec said...

Thanks Katanya :) Well I had a Harold the Sheep and Bazza the Frog so I think Dazza the Turtle went well ;)

 

Post a Comment