...just about to start another Spare Ribs (once I have this custom and swap done :) ) with this yarn I just dyed up :) It is bl**dy red (a mix of different shades) so unfortunately this was the best pic I could get at the mo. It is v. v. bright!
Onto non-knitting news....we finally have our lawn in. Our backyard has been a warsight for so long so it is fantastic to get it sorted. We had a nice BBQ outside today and watched the sun go down in the new garden - just yummy :) Will post pics of the new garden, well work-in-progress garden tomoraz :) Take care everyone!
1 comments:
- At 7:10 PM Anonymous said...
-
Hey that looks like some balls I have dyed up last week.It is a very bright red too. I am thinking of knitting up a waistband and doing a crochet body soaker. Wish me luck - I can't crochet well. !
Kym

