Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Miss Dashwood update :)

I haven't really had a lot of time to work on my Miss D but here goes with some pics :)

I am past the brim which I am so happy about (I had to redo this 3 times through my own fault!) It definately is a fiddly little buggerlugs especially doing the largest size - alot of wool on these here needles! But it looks already like it is going to be worth the effort :)

I am really enjoying this yarn - Jo Sharp Desert Garden Aran - it is just so soft which surprises me as the cotton I have used previously has been a bit too bitey iykwim. The only thing that is slightly annoying is the splitting but you get that with cotton ;)

Here is the whole lot:


Here is a close up shot to show the detail of the brim - cute :) The colour is very washed out in this pic but nice to see close-up.Back to knitting! :)

2 comments:

At 11:00 PM Anonymous said...

Ooooh, pretty!!!
It's nice to do something different other than knit knit knit once in a while isn't it

 
At 7:20 AM Anonymous said...

gorgeous colour Bec. I'm knitting something in nearly the exact same colour cotton!

 

Post a Comment