Thought I would give an update of some WIPs ;) To give me motivation to complete them!! lol :)
These are M/L instock shorties with picot edging in a gorgeous colourway of spring green, plum, blush pink and beige and my electric blue soaker for my Soaker Swap so I really need to get this finished this weekend including embellishments!!
Next up is a future WIP ;) I am going to attempt my first pair of adult socks in this fab Lorna's Lace yarn - the colourway is so scrummy!! Anyone have any great sock pattern????

3 comments:
- At 5:21 PM Anonymous said...
-
my next project is going to be socks too! either Jaywalker - http://magknits.com/Sept05/patterns/jaywalker.htm or Monkey in the current Knitty. I think I spy "Vera" too.. am I right? I think I'm going to get "Embers" my next LL order
- At 5:26 PM Bec said...
-
Yup definately Vera Sam! Just couldn't resist - Embers is sensational too. Just can't wait to get knitting it up! Susannah and I are going to be starting Jaywalker soonish - maybe that can be the next Knit A Long? :):)
- At 9:08 PM Anonymous said...
-
wow LOVE the LL :)beautiful colourway!
the swap soaker turned out loking VERY much like clouds well done!

