I love my little garden :)

It is the very first veg patch of my own. All its needs is 10 minute a day and it gives me beautiful lettuce, chillis, capsicums, silverbeet, herbs and soon we will have eggplants, tomatoes, carrots and rhubarb! YUM! I think my new name should be Ms Herb as I can't help collecting them. So far I have - Purple Basil, Italian Basil, Lemon Basil, Thyme, Oregano, Curly Parsley, Italian Parsley, Sage, Chives, Coriander, Rosemary and on and on! I mean how many herbs can one gal have ;)
Tomato - come on and red up now!!

My grape vine :)
3 comments:
- At 9:17 PM Tracy said...
-
Oh wow Bec. I love it :D It's so nice to eat from your own garden and it tastes devine.
- At 12:51 PM Snoozie said...
-
Ooh ooh Bec I will be hitting you up for hints and tips when I'm settled in my new house!! I really want a herb and vege garden!!!
- At 4:30 PM Anonymous said...
-
yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

