I have just listed my piece on Yarns United for Camp Quality :)
I tried it on quickly (to doublecheck fit etc) over an AIO on Gracie and really really wanted to keep it - perfect fit! But I am sure the new owner will love seeing there little girl in it just as much :) I loved knitting the lace - a really nice change from straight soaker/shorties knitting :)

3 comments:
- At 8:03 AM Anonymous said...
-
That skoaker is the most gorgeous thing I've seen! I love it, it's so pretty, and I love love love the lace on the bottom! And the colours are so bright and pretty! Oh, it's just gorgeous, I can understand you not wanting to part with it!!
- At 9:34 AM Bec said...
-
Ta so much Keely :) :)
- At 8:23 PM Jude Wagner said...
-
Hi great reading yoour post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

