Have started my Purplina and really enjoying the easy lace :) It is going to take bloody forever with it being 4ply and me being bigger than a DD ;)
I am doing the largest size (44"). It looks huge but I have a 46" bust so definately the way to go :) I will think about doing some shaping at the waist though. And if it is too big (I have heard that the pattern runs big) I can give it to my mama :)
2 comments:
- At 4:17 PM Tangled Yarns said...
-
oooo Pretty - I'd love to give lace a go :)
- At 9:33 AM Bec said...
-
Go for it Kel - this pattern is also really nice and memorisable (word?!) which always helps :) Although I am having to frog and do the next size down - this one is huge!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

