Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Hi!

Sorry I have been a bit 'blog absent' at the mo. A few fun (NOT!) things have been happening with this preg so I am off to KEMH next week (was meant to be this week but that is a whole other story ;) ). I am not a big fan of early ultrasounds but I suppose these are the times that they are needed. I will update on how we go.

Still as morning sicknessy as ever - which I am strangely thankful for ;)

I have been putting knitting/dyeing on the backburner but the bug has bitten again so I will get those needles going to hopefully get through my WIP list and some other things for Spare Ribs.

Hugs everyone and thank you for all your beautiful support! You know who you are *hugs*!

6 comments:

At 4:34 PM Rachael said...

Hope everything is ok with both you and bubs Bec!

Yup, the wooly bug will always get you again sooner or later. I can never stay away from the needles for too long :).

 
At 4:35 PM Bec said...

I seriously had lost all knitting motivation but the joy came back last night lol! :)

Hugs and thanks for the well wishes.

 
At 3:47 PM Sam said...

((hugs)) I hope you get nothing but good news!

 
At 12:32 AM Kaz said...

bummer - i really hope it all turns out ok
hugs
karen

 
At 9:37 AM Tania said...

Bec - hope all is well. Thinking of you. Hugs all round for the three of you and baby :)

 
At 10:03 AM lucretia said...

I hope you get good results from your u/s :-)

 

Post a Comment