Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Scarf!

OK the yarn arrived for my scarf swap and I am just loving it. It is so soft and the soysilk just glistens (I am a sucker for shiny wool especially when cabling with it!). I have only just done an itsy bit but you get the picture - the cable is lovely and easy and I think if I was doing the scarf next time I would do two rows of the cable (although my swapee lives in a warm environment so should be purrfect). The colours are messed up with the zoom - the purple is more plummy and the graduation of the colours is far more subtle irl.


On the baby front, we have reached 12weeks so obviously jumping for joy especially with everything that happened early on. We have decided to go private for this bub and will be seeing the same Ob that delivered my bro's baby - gotta keep it in the family ;) She sounds so lovely and the hospital is only 5 min away from our house so just perfect. I am heading for a 12 week scan on Sat so that will be great. I am still throwing up a hell of a lot :( and hoping that dies down soon. Cross your fingers for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment