Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

MIA for a bit

Hi guys

Just a quick one to let everyone know (and thank you for all the msgs asking where I am and how I am *hugs* ) that I will be MIA for a little while. If you don't already know, I have recently seperated from my H so we are in the process of selling the house etc etc. I will be moving back and forwards during this time (tricky with a 21 month I tell ya! ) so won't have much time at all on the net and will need to organise to shift it over so might be without it totally for a little while.

My other address is beckley_@hotmail.com and if my computer goes totally I will make sure to pop into the library to check mail. So if you need me urgently mail me on that address as well as the usual becboo@westnet.com.au

Cheers and hugs everyone for all your beautiful support - I will be back very very soon - just need to get through this next couple of weeks,

Bec.

0 comments:

Post a Comment