Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

More projects...

As well as working full tilt on some overdue swaps (they are coming I promise! :) :) ) I have started a couple of cardy's for Miss Grace. She has really really long arms so, rather than whinging about cardigans not fitting my supermodel ;), I went to Spotlight, grabbed some cheap wool and got knitting! :) :)

Cardigan with Shawl Collar
Using acrylic *gasp* - I am having a bet with my mum that the 100% will wear better and Gracie will like it better than the acrylic - wish me luck ;) Mum thinks that acrylic is better for cardi's for babies - we'll see ;) Loved the colourway of this acrylic though *gasp again*, HATE knitting with it but at $6 for a jumper wow!


Cardigan with Mock Cable
I am doing this in the same shade of red - Woolbale was $1.99 per ball so the Cardy will cost $14 :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment