Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Come on!! :)

Just one of the wools I will be stocking on K2tog very very very soon ;)


Hugs everyone!!

6 comments:

At 6:23 AM Kat said...

ooh both these are just yum Bec :)

 
At 6:37 AM Anonymous said...

the colors are electic - just stunning.

 
At 9:07 PM Bec said...

Ta guys - it was great fun dyeing them up!

 
At 8:47 AM Ann said...

The colors are gorgeous - what about dyeing up some sock yarn as I don't have babies to knit for. You will enjoy The Pick Up Sticks Club - welcome to the club!

 
At 6:43 PM Westozcaat said...

I second the sock yarn dyeing request- mark me down for a purchase as soon as the sock yarn is dry!!!!

 
At 5:48 PM Helen said...

Gorgeous yarn Bec. Can't wait for you to dye sock yarn and get some on my needles.

 

Post a Comment