OK I got this fab fab wool yesterday (ta so much for organising it Kel!) - I think it is one of the first times I am not subbing lol :)
First off we have Green Gable - I have just caston :) I am doing the XL size which is 40 bust. I am a 43 bust but I have heard that these run big so I am crossing my fingers that it will be a nice snug fit lol! Otherwise I need to get my butt off to the gym everyday for the next 4 weeks ;)
Next we have Rusted Root - just waiting for my Knitpick Needles to arrive to start this gem :)
I also have a quick little shiny shrug on the go for my gorgeous niece :) Couldn't resist this pink yarn :)
And finally a long overdue fluffy mail shot :) I managed to hyena this lush sock yarn from Monster Knits and I tell you the colourway is divine - now I just need to find the perfect pattern for it.
2 comments:
- At 10:58 AM Ann said...
-
Wow - such gorgeous projects! Thanks for visiting my blog - we must get together one day. I visited your online store & the yarn looks great. Do you dye sock yarn too?
- At 9:11 PM Bec said...
- This comment has been removed by the author.

