Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

My baby is now 2!

Blowing out the candles - my beautiful girl :)


Her first meeting with a lizard :)


In awe looking at the giraffes


Seagull time


I know I know - everyone always says 'where has the time gone?' but OMG G is 2 :)

We are saving a big party for next year - we just wanted a chilled-out one this year with everything that has gone on so off we (me, Colin and G) went to the zoo for the day :) It was just nice to see her so happy :) She had a ball but seriously the most exciting thing for her was chasing seagulls. Gracie and I then headed home and did the usual cake thang. A divine white choc gateau from my fav patisserie with perfect loveheart decorations for my lovely girl.


I am on the search for a house at the moment and I *think* I have found the perfect one. Cross your fingers for me :) The sooner we get settled somewhere for at least 6 months the better. Mum and Dad are heading to Europe soon and are planning to sell the house before they go so best to get cracking on looking for a rental straight away. It is a little villa with a courtyard just large enough for Angel (although she is so used to small space - living in apartments etc in Syd - she just needs cuddles and she is fine) and it close to my bro's place!!! I am just so excited as they are coming back to Perth - can't wait to dish out some big hugs and spend some (heaps and heaps) of time with them all.

Also managed to get a new haircut and colour the other day. What a relief to finally be able to get some colour around me that isn't just in wool! :) I basically said, 'look at these shoes, can I have the same colour in my hair pretty please' ;)

SHOES


MOI!
(excuse the make-up-less state but hey what do you expect on a Sunday night ;) ).

4 comments:

At 1:27 PM Anonymous said...

Wow Bec - I really dig your hair!!

 
At 9:42 PM tikki said...

aww Happy birthday Gracie :D Hope you had a great day Bec. Your new do looks fabulous!!!!:D

 
At 9:09 AM the little knitter who could said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!! And I luuuurrrrrve the hair!!!! Woot woot!

 
At 7:12 PM Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday miss G! wow 2 years old!! Your hair looks fabulous Bec- very sexy!

 

Post a Comment