
Well the band says it all - I am a yarn junkie.
I had a fantastic day today - I was all on my lonesome driving here, there and everywhere from Wembley to Freo etc etc. I missed my little shopping pal (she is over her dads tonight) but boy was it a great, much-needed break!
There is just something about Freo. Anything goes and plenty to squizz at. I just chilled out, had the best coffee in the world at Gino's, watching the people go by, picked myself up and went shopping! :) I grabbed some Crocs and they now have these funky bands made out of the same stuff that you can put adornments (searching for a better word but my mind is gone tonight! Must be all the coke and Pad Thai!) so I rummaged through the letters and came up with YARN or YARZ whatever the case may be (they didn't have any N so I need to be creative with a Z until I can source one ;)). I love it :) From the hot pink to the loud and proud statement.
The only downer of today was being hit with an infringement from the lovely boys (and gals) in blue. And no it wasn't anything remotely exotic or 'rock n roll' - it was for driving in a bus lane! lol! Well $100 later...hmmmm...yup I did the wrong thing but $100! And more importantly $100 I can't spend on yarn!?! I can no longer claim to be un-infringed ;)
Off to try and figure out how to play my Wii and knit at the same time....

