I am in a Nup Nup Nup mood - some of my toddlers energy must be rubbing off on me ;)
First off it is Nup Nup Nup to my Hedera - I just knew that it was the wrong colourway for a lace pattern - gorgeous gorgeous yarn but this pattern doesn't do it justice and the yarn doesn't do the pattern justice iykwim. What do you think before I send it to the frog bin? Am I just being silly and too pedantic or shall I frog?
Second Nup Nup Nup to my Rusted Root - it is now lost its place in my knitting queue to the gorgeous Juliet! Not that I don't still adore RR but I have nearly completed Green Gable and would prefer to have a totally different style :) I have the yarn ready and waiting but need to finish my Small Things Swap off before I even contemplate starting! Plus I need to grab some 6.5mm needles for J :)
I am sure I have some more Nup Nup Nup on my mind but it is getting late so better hit the sack....
Ohhh one Yup Yup Yup before I go - I received my Eco Yarn Tofutsies sock yarn club package today! I love the colourway and the pattern :) woohoo!
7 comments:
- At 5:55 AM Peta said...
-
We'll I'm certainly no expert considering I've knit all of one sock :) but it looks like your pattern is getting lost in there. I think I'd frog.
- At 8:28 AM lucretia said...
-
Could you put it on a long circ to try on? The lace pattern shows up a lot better when it's stretched, even in a single colour it's hard to see the detail unstretched.
I'm jealous of your sock club, I wanted to sign up but it's credit card only which means Dion will see the bill and I didn't feel like explaining a sock club ;-) Did you see the gorgeous sock pattern in Tofutsies yarn in the new Magknits? I love it. - At 8:51 AM Ann said...
-
Some patterns will not be prominent with the variegated yarn but try it on as it looks different on the leg. Juliet looks lovely! I am going to check on the Tofutsies sock club now.
- At 4:02 PM Tangled Yarns said...
-
So what did you end up doing Bec?
- At 4:58 PM the little knitter who could said...
-
I reckon frog it... what did you decide to do?
- At 5:34 PM Bec said...
-
Ta guys! I did frog it - tried in on but it just doesn't do the pattern or yarn justice iykwim - good excuse to get dying some semi-solid sock yarn :)
- At 8:12 PM Mel :) said...
-
cant wait to see what you make of that yarn now - its so pretty!!! :D

