Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Pic time

Even though it is an overcast day today I managed to grab some pics of the new arrivals.

First up we have Leaf and Mulberry by the talented Kel at Dyelicious. It takes a lot of know-how to get such beautiful, subtle flow of the colours. I have the Leaf eyed up for a Cookie A pattern so I went back and grabbed two more skeins. Maybe thinking of doing the German Stocking! :)

Dyelicious Mulberry Sock Yarn

Dyelicious Leaf Sock Yarn

Next up here is the Eco Yarns Tofutsies Sock Club for Oct - yet again love the pattern and the combo of the green and very dark purple is yum :)



Oohh the Zen String Sock Club first instalment - I really love how Angelina includes a little note about what is going on in her life and the inspiration for the colourway. Also got a funky fridge magnet so I am an official Sock-Yarn-Club-aholic now ;) The colourway is just so lush. This one is going to be purely a patting object for quite some time me thinks ;)

ZenString Reflection



I have also taken too long to order from Susanne. I have always seen her yum yarns and thought I need to order some and finally I have! I grabbed this amazing colourway (200g so I am debating about either doing something for Gracie and doing a funky long scarf for me) and fab stitchmarkers.



And a GORGEOUS package that arrived today!!! My Woolaholic Sock Yarn Swap. I initially thought OMG I have signed up for another sock club and forgotten about it lol but nooooo it is from my very talented sock yarn swapper and it is just fantastic!!! I also love the pattern and can't wait to get these on the needles! Ta ta ta so much!!! :)


3 comments:

At 5:15 PM Kat said...

some seriously stunning colourways there bec, my favourites are the lime gren sock from Dyelicious and the sock yarn swap...seriously amazing!

 
At 7:20 AM lucretia said...

Gorgeous!

Do you know who your sock yarn swapper is? It's gorgeous, it looks very professional.

 
At 10:36 AM Anonymous said...

All those yarns are simply stunning, but the lime green one is divine :-)

 

Post a Comment