I came home from work and there were parcels piled at the door!! woohoo :)
I just don't know where to start!
Ok I got my new Eco Yarns Sock Club yarn, the first instalment of my Zen Strings Sock Club, some beautiful beautiful yarn and stitchmarkers from Susanne, sublime sock yarn from Kel, a tear-and-cluck-inducing package from Kaz and a giant package from Baby's Got Style - heaps of goodies (including some monkey skittles!) for Gracies new room!!!! :)
I know it should be illegal to post a goodie list without pics but hey I just needed to get it out! Will post pics when the sun shines again because I truly need to get the yummy colourways out to you!!
Hugs everyone! Happy happy :)
2 comments:
- At 9:57 AM Irene said...
-
OMG Bec! You're a lucky lucky shopaholic!!!
- At 12:18 PM Ann said...
-
So many packages - it must have felt like Christmas. I received my Zen Garden this morning & love the yarn.

