Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

New blog look :)

Decided I needed a change hence the new look - let me know what you think! If something isn't looking quite right shout out! :) Definitely a WIP.

I love the tab bits of this template - rock and roll.

So what has been happened in my life....

Ahhh so much! Knitting, dyeing, working, studying :) I am doing full-time in the month of July which I am looking forward to in a way (ie more experience at work, can actually get stuck into the projects etc) but less time with my gorgeous girl. Well it is only for the month of July so do-able :) She is staying with Grandma and Grandad the other days so I know that Gracie will love it. Still not keen on her being at day care for five days in a row.

Gracie, Angel and Del Boy are getting on so well! Del Boy seriously rocks and if anyone is contemplating getting a Ragdoll DO IT! He is so loving and ultra gentle with Gracie. He is going to be a big boy - I just can't believe how much food he eats and how quickly he is growing! Angel is yet again proving she is the best dog in the world. She is definitely number one but more than happy to let Del have his little play. Some pics...

Beautiful Boy (and my constant knitting supervisor ;) )





Having some sleep time in the sun :)




KUNG FU KITTEN


And finally my fav pic.....my gang, all together! :) :)

5 comments:

At 3:11 PM Anonymous said...

he is seriously cute and extremely cheeky. I love the last pic where he is toying with Angels tail and watching for a reaction.

 
At 4:28 PM Tracy said...

Aww oh so cute all three of your babies!

 
At 4:33 PM Bec said...

Love the new look Bec! Very easy to find things.

My fav is kung fu kitty - priceless!

 
At 6:44 PM Ann said...

The new look is great & I love the tabs too. Did you design it yourself?

 
At 2:12 PM The Yarn Cafe said...

I love it!!!!!

 

Post a Comment