Ok I am going to start doing Weekly Picks for the scrumptious 'stuff' on YarnCollective. Only allowing myself the luxury of three items to choose is going to be hard. Granted I love it all but there are some that, at that precise moment, I adore. Strong words for yarn but I know you 'get' me :)
First up.....
Subtle, classic and yum. I can imagine this colourway working with just about any pattern. It can also be super hard finding an interesting colourway (that is fun for us to knit ;) ) that men will wear and I can sooo see this in a scarf or beanie for a man :) 10ply BFL 'Rabbit' by The Yarn Cafe.
Next....
Organic and rainbow? What is there not to love!! Would make an oh so funky knit for a bub or maybe a pair of Thuja's for mum or dad. 8ply Organic SD 'Carousel' by Monsoon Designs.
Finally....
I received some of these beautiful stitchmarkers in the mail today and they are uber cool/deluxe. You know when you touch something and it just feels so well made? And the colours of these are just lovely. No one told me that stitchmarkers are equally as addictive as yarn?!? Large Droplets - Pink/Clear by Dyelicious.
Labels: Weekly Picks
2 comments:
- At 5:19 AM Bec said...
-
You evil temptress!
Those stitch markers are gorgeous! Just goes to show what talented WAHMs there are around. - At 8:35 AM Ann said...
-
Please don't tempt me as I always try & avoid more purchases!

