Pattern Source: Ravelry

Yarn: CascadeYarns 220 Heathers
from Yarns Online
Colourway: 7811
Needles: US 6/ 4mm and US 7/4.5mm
from Yarns Online
Colourway: 7811
Needles: US 6/ 4mm and US 7/4.5mm
Mods: I was going to do a long sleeve version but as soon as I tried it on I knew that cap sleeves were the way to go - super cute over a long sleeved tee :) Picked up arm stitches plus 9 under the arms (as per pattern instructions), K2rows, then did a nice bind off (K1, left needle, K2tog through back loop etc etc).
Talk: This was a lovely quick knit - the weather is getting chilly now so it was about time to get cracking on winter knitting and Grace was first in line :) Sorry about the Iphone pics - Grace wanted me to take them straight away hence the pjamas! :) Super cute and happy to get it out of 2 skeins as it is very generous size 6. I had great motivation with this knit as I needed it done prior to starting my Mystery Shawl KAL. I have decided to be a 'good knitting girl' and try and finish my current project before getting stuck into next. Lets see how long that lasts ;)
Labels: Grace
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


