Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

My Baby is One

Well my baby is one! I just can't believe this. I want to hold on to the past but it is so exciting about the future and seeing her grow. So a sad and happy time all rolled into one. She is definately the light of our lifes :)

Her party was magic. Pink balloons, pink plates and cups (and yes, I made all the men drink from them too ;) ), pink cake, pink tiara - ok, ok you get the picture. She just loved the attention especially from her Uncle Nick who came all the way from Esperance to be there. Thank you everyone for the gorgeous pressies! And we were thinking about everyone who couldn't be there :)



Have I passed Motherhood 101 with this cake ;) I promise I will better next year!


Blowing out the candles with Daddy

I will post more pics when my broadband is sorted on 1 Sept - it is hell on wheels waiting for the uploads with 33kps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment