

You know you are well and truly a mama when you judge the day on its drying/washing suitability ;) The sun is most definately shining and the wind is kicking it :) YEAH! I can now make a start on my mountain of laundry which I have named Mt Can't Be A**'ed ;)
Just managed to grab myself a divine Lexie Barnes Lady B bag from www.thewoolshack.com.au (fantastic service and free White Tea and Ginger handcream to boot - thanks Emma!). It truly is a superb superb bag!!! The fantastic Makiko print and the green interior is what 'got me' but now I am in love with the whole thing - plenty of room for nappies, all my knitting equipment and about 3 large projects! Now my knitting has a permanent home and isn't being moved from Spotlight bag to Spotlight bag ;) I spent more on this bag than my whole wardrobe is worth but hey my treat for the year. Colin gets an iPod, I get my bag ;)

