Unfortunately the Gracie monster hasn't been well for a few weeks now but pleased to report that she is on the mend! Thank you everyone for your well wishes and your patience :) *hugs* You definately realise how fantastic your friends/customers are at times like this.
We are going to be releasing some glorious woolies (soakers, shorties and the elusive longies!) soon and thought I would give everyone a sneaky peak.....let me know what you think!
hhmmm...is that colourful longies I see....
For the girls.....
Pass the pina colada.......

Cute to boot custom just finished....

Me peeping...the yarn is my friend! ;)
2 comments:
- At 9:50 PM Anonymous said...
-
They all look awesome Bec!! Love the bright colours particularly!! Sorry to hear Gracie's been sick:(
- At 9:53 PM Helen said...
-
Hey Bec, sorry to read Gracie has been sick, nothing too serious I hope. We are just shaking off colds and coughs here, still lingering runny noses though... The middle pict with the pink and orange and black detail looks interesting........ :)

