Wow it is bucketing it down here :) Much needed rain :)
Last night I was up most of the night watching the news about that awful shooting in Pennsylvania :( Those poor girls and parents - incomprehendable. It would be a tragedy anywhere but such peaceful people... :(
I needed a pick-me-up tonight and I got it by browsing around the net. It is so inspiring to see the creations by the magic WAHMs in Australia. The time and energy that goes into every item is just incredible and it is a fabulous feeling to have a community that is interested and wanting to support it. Back to getting real products from real people - not some nameless company who couldn't care if you were from Australia, Antartic or Timbuktoo. Coming back to caring - this has to be the way the world should be.
Anyway enough about 'solving the problems of the world/hormonal jabber!'.....I have fallen in love with knitting again :) My passionate affair with 'yarn' never ends but I must admit I have fallings out with 'knitting' every now and again ;) All of a sudden the needles are calling out to me and I am dreaming about woolie designs! We have just placed some wool orders from the US and UK which should be due next week. I am so excited - I am turning into a yarn yunkie!
Also received some glorious stitchmarkers from Kat (Lady Beads) which should be going up in the store shortly (I love the cloisonne ones - will post pics tomorrow).

