Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Debbie Blissed Out

Ok I finally got around to having a really good look in my wardrobe and have noticed my distinct lack of clothes that fit me or I like! lol :)

So, any excuse for a wool buy I know, but I am going to knit up some snazzy tops etc. I have had a bit of a Debbie Bliss splurge and I will be knitting the below tops all in DB Baby Cashmerino (YUM!!!!).

ORANGINA -
in







SOMEWHAT COWL
in







I am also doing SWEET PEA in cream and teal green :)

Can't wait to pick up the wool!!! :)

Bec.

5 comments:

At 12:38 PM Kat said...

ooh those colours are devine!!!what patterns are you using??

 
At 12:41 PM Bec said...

Doing Orangina and The Somewhat Cowl - if you click on them it will take you through to the pattern :) Just downloaded them last night and can't wait to get the wool! :)

 
At 2:21 PM Kat said...

derr(sorry!), I though they were the colour names :P

 
At 8:01 AM Rachael said...

ooh ooh ooh
we can have a kal for orangina if you like...just waiting on my yarn!
have you started yet?

 
At 8:06 AM Bec said...

Ooohhhh sounds like a plan!! :) :) I haven't started yet - only just pulled myself away from patting the DB ;) I will set up a thread in WA so we can chat and knit, chat and knit :)

 

Post a Comment