Wow - I don't believe how boring blogging can be without a camera - mine is still being held to ransom at the repairer's...grrrr...waiting for a part etc etc!
Ok onto happier things - Susannah and I have definately become addicted to scouting out sock wool (knitting up my funky Jaywalkers are we speak!) so we thought it was about time we stocked some on Angel Blossom. We managed to get some lush colourways from The Knittery (my personal favs are Sealife and Exotic) and also some beautiful un-dyed merino ready for your colour dreamings :) :)
I have been (as have a number of knitty WAHMs) having a mini-break away from knitting baby pants which will hopefully leave me refreshing to get cracking on them once again in the new year ;) I have completed/working on:
- a Wavy scarf in charcoal for my mama (pics to come)
- half way through my own cherry red wavy
- knitting my Jaywalker socks
- knitted a pressie for my FIL - a green knitting bag from his golf balls with BALLS embellished on the front (I know, all class ;) and even funnier as, after a couple of beers, he attached it to his belt and proceeded to walk around all Christmas Day that way! My MIL was in utter shock ahahha the power of knits ;) ); and
- just started a lovely chemo cap for Audrey - I think Rowan Calmer is THE softest yarn I have felt (and so it should be for $21.50 for 50g!!).
Anyway ciao from me for now and cross your fingers I get my camera back soon ;)

