Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Lil pressies :)

I have finally sent off two lil pressies for two lil people! :)

I didn't take a final pic of one of them before sending off but you might remember this - well it is heading Lis's way for gorgeous Lachlan! A wee pair of shorties! :)

And get this little package together for cutey tootey Meghan :) Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino is truly so beautiful and soft :) I know it is a bit warm for this hat and bootee but couldn't resist (and my first pair of boottees to boot ;) ). Btw I didn't do the singlet but saw it in the shops and the pink trim of the flower goes perfectly with the wool so meant to be :)


I have told both mums not to look at this blog so fingers crossed they don't til the packages arrive ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment