Ok after reading a thread on NC I had a yearning to make my own bread so voila! I went out and grabbed a hefty Breville. We go through a lot of bread so I thought hell lets get the biggest! ;) Watch me get progressively fatter and fatter with all the binging on warm bread and butter! The fantastic thing is I can see exactly what goes in the bread and be extra happy giving it to Miss G :)
I am going to wait til Colin gets home before breaking the first bread :) I think we will have a 'picky tea' (homegrown marinated eggplants, homegrown tomato with parmesan and balsamic on top, hommos, dolmades and cheese!). And I don't think a glass of vino, to celebrate our new breadmaker, will go astray ;)
1 comments:
- At 10:09 AM Sam said...
-
oh YUM! you make it sound so good! and the bread looks so crusty and fresh... drooool...

