Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Little hat

Just knitted up this teeny tiny hat for Max :) It will obviously fit him a bit better than Gracie's little doll as she has a lotta hair ;) The pattern is from here.





Closed



Open for easy access/tubes etc





5 comments:

At 1:53 PM Kat said...

oh that is sweet, it's hard to imagine a baby that small :(

 
At 1:57 PM Bec said...

I know - I was thinking wow while knitting it and then I thought of Trish's little girl (born around the same time) who is a lovely healthy toddler now and how incredible these little battlers are.

 
At 2:26 PM Anonymous said...

Wow, so tiny and so cute! I really am touched, thank you! (Obsi)

 
At 2:27 PM Bec said...

Its on its way Obsi :) :)

 
At 9:46 PM tikki said...

bec, that is so lovely. That's a really cute hat, so tiny.

 

Post a Comment