Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Wooly mail!!!!

I heard the knock on the door - OH NO was it the neighbour and I am still in my PJs or was it my mail man?!?! Do I dare answer?!!? So glad I did as guess what.....

My ArtYarn has touched down!!! Seriously fantastic service from Sarah's Yarns - I ordered it 6 days ago and she said it was delayed as she needed to go and pick up this colourway! And the colour is just perfect - so subtley , so yummy green WOOHOOOO!!

What every good knitter loves to see


Anticipation.....


Woohoo!!! (and scrummy shadecards to boot!)

I'm in love...


Did I say I was in love..


Just another one for good measure...



As usual it is so hard to get the exact shade of yarn but I gave it my best shot. I just love the 'sheen' and the 'subtle' colourway :) Off to pat my yarn.....

2 comments:

At 11:39 AM Tania said...

It's just gorgeous Bec :) Don't you love wooly mail.

 
At 8:05 AM Kat said...

lol you have my fingers itching with all that anticipation :)looks divine!

 

Post a Comment