I thought I would catch up with some piccies!
I was wondering why I was finding dyeing up yarn so hard - the smell was making me gag and now I know why ;) So hence my Yarn Swap was late lol!! I am sure the recipient won't mind and I really hope she likes the girly wintery (purples, pinks, lilac and teal) colourway! I dyed up 250g for her just in case she feels like does a matching beanie/hat too.
It must be a purple sort of day as I also sent off the Bubblegum Spare Ribs a couple of days ago :) So this is a day in the life of a Spare Ribs ;)


We also had a gorgeous dinner with one of Colin's client and his lovely wife the other night. I did the preg test(it came up negative then!) in the morning so I was OK to eat my smoked salmon. Ahhhh these things happen ;) At least I have fond memories of the late time I indulged in it. Anyway the menu was:
Entree
Smoked Salmon wrapped around a mixture of marscapone, horseradish cream, fresh chives and lemon juice
Thai corn cakes on a bed of rocket and baby spinach with sweet chilli dressing
Mains
Free range Mount Barker chook with lemons, garlic and rosemary
Roasted Veggies (my fav bit!!)
Parmesan and garlic smashed potatoes
Rocket salad with my own garden tomatoes, olives, fetta and balsamic/olive oil
Fresh bread ;)
Dessert
Cheeseboard - hmmmm roquefort, vintage cheddar and brie
Homemade brownies and double cream
Anyway here is what I had as leftovers for breakfast the morning after - sun dried tomatoes, smoked salmon, marscapone with the thai corn cakes! YUM!!!!
Definately beats the Weetbix and banana I am sharing with Gracie at the mo ;)

