Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Interesting times...

So many interesting things have happened over the last couple of weeks....

1. I'm PREGNANT!!! Due late Oct/early Nov and I am sure you will get sick of hearing about the little butterbean ;) Gracie is ultra excited about being a big sister.

2. I am no longer part of Angel Blossom. Susannah is running it solo now. Although I definately can't keep away from knitting (in the blood) so I will be starting something exciting with the good old Spare Ribs soonish :)

I think that is all the news for now! I can just smell new changes/new beginnings in the air and like everything that is inevitably good for you it is confronting but making me clarify what is important :) Heres to life :)

Enough of my ramblings.....for now ;)

1 comments:

At 3:12 PM Sam said...

wow Bec! No more AB for you? Congrat's again on the pg - you must be thrilled!

 

Post a Comment