We found out yesterday that our star baby is a girl....
Mila Rose
The memorial service is on 31st May and the ashes will be scattered at the Memorial Gardens with all the other little babies. I have a tiny white teddy and have just organised flowers:
CARNATION, PINK: A woman's love, I'll never forget you, mother's love.
LILY, WHITE: Purity, majesty, it's heavenly to be with you. The white lily is linked to Juno, the queen of the gods in Roman mythology, by the story that while nursing her son Hercules, some excess milk fell from the sky creating the group of stars we call the Milky Way, and lilies were created from what milk fell to the earth.
ROSE, WHITE: Innocence, purity, truth, virtue, girlhood, humility spiritual love, but of the soul, reverence, charm, happy love.
SILVER WATTLE
4 comments:
- At 12:39 PM Sam said...
-
what a beautiful name Bec. My thoughts will be with you on that day - hugs....
- At 5:05 PM milasmum said...
-
Have been thinking about you since your loss. Of course I am ging to say you have chosen a beautiful name for your daughter. Our Mila was going to be Mila Rose too would you believe. I think it lovely to think of her with the other babies :). Have a very special day.
- At 9:38 PM Anonymous said...
-
Rest in peace little Mila Rose.
Will be thinking of you tomorrow bec xoxo - At 11:53 AM -Tina said...
-
Thinking of you and little Mila Rose.
Hugs xxx
-Tina

