I have been 'off' knitting for quite some time due to so many reason (first one taking a break after Angel Blossom and the primary recent one being that my stash room was full on Baby Cashmerino and some projects I had started for the new bub) and thanks to my beautiful friend Tracy I managed to sort out and frog these projects, sit down and knit yesterday for the first time in a long time (and you were right Tracy - it was something I needed to do and therapeutic - 1 Swap Spare Ribs out of the way already and another nearly done!). So now I want to do something for me, something special, as a bit a celebration of my return to knitting. Do you have any gorgeous patterns you have come across (or knit recently)? Hit me with them!
2 comments:
- At 1:42 PM Anonymous said...
-
I've just finished this http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter06/PATTcalorimetry.html
Very quick and rewarding and great to wear!
Happy knitting!!!!
Knitting Jo - At 4:03 PM Anonymous said...
-
Do you like lacy knitting? Try White Lies Designs in the US - Victorian, lacey, pretty cardigans (move quickly past the knitted lingerie section LOL).

