Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Thank you!

I can honestly say that my beautiful friends have been a huge support through this time and I just wanted to write down some thank yous....

Kristy - you are always there at the right time, you have a way of knowing what is needed instinctively and I thank you so much for that - the beautiful flowers (x2!), the homemade lasagna and the choc choc all hit the right spot and brought happy tears (which were so needed!). Thank you :)

Ali (BumNRound) - you have such a caring spirit and when I received the beautiful package of flowers and a taco dinner I was blown away. It just meant so much to me and I have never tasted tacos so yummy - they were like a dinner and hug in one! Thank you :)

Kaz (Girly Bits) - the package you sent was just so warm and loving :) From the inspiring pic from your beautiful bub (it has pride of place on the fridge here!) to the yummy soaps to the toasty socks - it was like receiving a hug in the package :) Thank you :)

Tikki (Tikki) - your words and card mean so much - you have an amazing way of saying the very right thing and I really appreciated it and I know from years to come, when I look through my star bubs memory box, that I will reread the words and find peace.

Lori, Donna, Donna, Meagan, Candice, Emma, Tracy, AliP, Sarah, Katanya, Janie, Kris, Leslie, Elissa, all the amazing mods at Nappycino and everyone (I apologise if I have forgotten someones name as my brain is mush at the mo!!) who has supported me through their words and wishes - you are all amazing and have provided more strength than you know. I am working my way through emailing and thanking everyone personally so if I haven't replied back you will be hearing from me soon :)

2 comments:

At 11:32 AM Ali said...

You are more than welcome you special lady you.

Big hugs from us, and lots of soothing healing vibes for your raw nerves and hurt

Lots of love and hugs

Ali

 
At 1:02 PM lucretia said...

Bec you are one of the most generous caring people I've known I'm glad so many wonderful people have been there for you :o)

 

Post a Comment