Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Another one....

...added to my list :)




As my Wicked is now in the 'wait until I have lost my weight' pile (I have lost 3 kgs in the last week alone and am hesitant to do such a fitted knit as Wicked in such beautiful yarn only for it to be too big!) I need something quick to knit and warm. And what better way to knit up quick than using a BIG wool like Cleckheaton Merino Supreme :)

I was umming and ahhing over the colour choice but decided to go for a black - very mod with that collar - love it. I will need to find the perfect grey button too ;)

2 comments:

At 7:58 AM Kat said...

OOH I love that!

I am on the weight loss journey too bec! and I know where you are coming from :)

 
At 9:09 AM lucretia said...

That will look fantastic in black!

What's the pattern called? I love it, though I'm not sure if I could wear the neck fastening, I don't usually wear tight necks. But I love it! Make me not go over to the tapestry craft sale and buy some black merino supreme lol

 

Post a Comment