Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

FO and a half....

Ok I have one FO to show off and a half FO to show off :)

One Skein Wonder





Pattern: One Skein Wonder
Wool: 100g of super yummy Monster Knits Turkish Delight Aran BFL (it was a joy to knit up this colourway) and trimmed with Cascade 220 in Charcoal (any other size under me would have been able to do the whole thing in the Aran BFL - I is just a big gal lol so needed to use another wool as trim!).
It hadn't been blocked when I took the pics so excuse the tape measure holding the back down lol! I also buggered up by using the larger needles for the cuffs to but in the end it worked out better for my bigger arms ;) Excuse the self-portait!


Rainy Day Socks




Half FO:) I am actually half way through my second sock on these but haven't taken an updated pic yet. Love this pattern and it is so easy to memorise the lace so zooms along. A nice pressie for my mum :) I love this pattern because I get away with just using one 30cm 3.25mm needle - oh the joy!

Pattern: Rainy Day Socks
Wool: 100g Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino (super soft!)

1 comments:

At 9:04 AM lucretia said...

The shrug looks great on you! The colours are gorgeous :-)

I'm jealous of those funky enough to wear the OSW, I can't help but feel like a goob lol

 

Post a Comment