I managed to grab an absolutely bargain today!!! :)

This funky makeup bag was going for $5 at my local chemist and I thought 'hold on just one bl**dy sec, that would make a fab circular needle holder!!'. And it does :P The print is to die for and the needles fit perfectly in the pockets on each side :) I have so many pics I need to take at the mo but my wool stash is all over my parents :( I should be able to take some yummy pics of my woolie pressies and WIP's in the next couple of days though :)
2 comments:
- At 9:31 AM Tangled Yarns said...
-
oooo - Lovely!!! I'm forever looking at things and relating them to knitting lol!! I think that is a symptom of an addiction?!?!
- At 1:24 PM the little knitter who could said...
-
I love the pattern on that bag! I do the same, I just bought a cute little bag cos I thought oh that's the perfect size to carry a project around in that I can work on while waiting around for appointments, much nicer than shoving it haphazardly in the nappy bag!

