I have some Debbie Bliss Cashmerino I had put away for Mila Rose and I've really had a hard time figuring out what to do with it. I am in the process of making my mum a pair of Rainy Day socks with it as a special thank you for her amazing support. I have gone around in a FKS ('Frantic Knit Search' - you know when the adrenaline kicks in and you spend the next couple of hours going from pattern to pattern from yarn to yarn ;) ) circle and decided on the Cookie A Twisted Flower Sock Pattern (with help and thanks to my lovely friend!). I am doing the large so I don't think getting gauge will be a prob. I know this is such a detailed pattern but just what was needed for a special piece yk :)
I will take my time on this one.
0 comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

