Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

NC Swap :)

Nappycino (one of my fav haunts ;) ) is holding a secondhand book and home-made bookmarker swap and yup you guessed it I wanted to knit a bookmarker ;)

Voila!


I had forgotten how long knitting lace thread on 2mm takes!!! but love the end result.

Pattern: Tammy's Bookmark
Yarn: DMC Perle Cotton Red Verigated

Now off to have a squizz through my books for something that is just right....

P.S I am pretty sure that my recipient doesn't check out my blog so I am safe that they will still have to have a good guess ;)

3 comments:

At 5:55 PM Tanya said...

very pretty

 
At 6:58 PM Eilleen said...

HAHAHAHA! I FOUND YOU!!!

Thank you soooo much Bec! The bookmark is just gorgeous and we have all been enjoying the books!

You are a legend! THANK YOU!

 
At 8:22 PM Bec said...

Hey Eilleen :)

So glad you like!! :)

 

Post a Comment