Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

First Sock Package :)


I received my first package from Pick Up Sticks Sock Club today and I am in love :) There seems to be a universal obsession with green at the moment and rightly so ;)

The pack included a fantastic pattern, 'Grow', which I can't wait to get my teeth into and 100g of Sheldridge Farm Soft Touch Ultra Hand-dyed 100% wool. It is such a lush crisp green and will be just perfect, being a solid colour, to show off the beautiful detailing in the cables on the pattern. I am in a bit of a cabling state of mind at the mo so perfect timing.

I am going to be good and get Weekend, Green Gable and my mum's Rainy Day final sock out of the way before I start :)

2 comments:

At 6:16 AM Tangled Yarns said...

hmmmmmm - green!!!!!!! *drool*
LOL

 
At 9:40 AM Bec said...

Lol I know! As soon as I opened the package I went woohoo :)

 

Post a Comment