Yes yes yes!
I discovered that the gorgeous Ysolda has the pattern out that I have been waiting for - SNOW WHITE!!!! :)
Snow White

Well what is a girl to do but to grab it and start dreaming up the yarn to use. I am in intrigued by the neckline and the ribs - gorgeous and hoping it will look half as good on my curvy bod :) Also god bless Ysolde for doing a large spectrum of sizes, small and large - sensational :)
I also like Briar Rose but I don't think I am ready to unlock that much of my girly side just yet ;)
Briar Rose

3 comments:
- At 8:52 AM lucretia said...
-
I've been waiting for this pattern for ages as well, I love the way the ribs form the darts, it looks fantastic. I'm not sure I'm curvy enough though..I think it'll look best with some cleavage to hold it up. What yarn do you think you'll use?
- At 9:39 AM Bec said...
-
I am dreaming about using the Sublime but OMG at the price and not sure how the silk blend would stand with a toddler and a large dog ;)
Honestly go for it I say! I think it will be really flattering to all shapes :) She is a lovely lean one and it looks great :) - At 9:58 AM Rachel said...
-
In think snow white could do with a bit more curve to do it justice.
Briar rose is very pretty, bit of the eighties with the slight puffy sleeve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

