Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Grrrrrrrr!!

BREEZE FRONT


BREEZE HEEL


The title says it all really. I was knitting along my merry way, thought I would take a pic for my blog and don't you bl**dy know it - I have made a mistake!!!! Notice the last two sets of lace and the purl on one side and two knits on the other side :( :( I carried on doing YO K2tog rather than SSK YO :( :( I really need to be more knitting aware rather than just ploughing along iykwim.

I just feel like pulling it all out now but I will put the little evil thing back in its project bag and hide it away until the frustration has died! ;)

I was really enjoying this too - taking a while with the cables but enjoying it :(

1 comments:

At 8:07 AM Tangled Yarns said...

so....what did you end up doing? frog back to the mistake or hide it in the sin bin for a little while?? LOL

I generally put it aside until I'm over being cranky with it and then frog.

 

Post a Comment