Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

First Pics!

OK I have finally tracked down my camera and, you guessed it, the light is shocking at the mo but couldn't wait to show you my new house :) I will take some better ones in the next few days :) After I have had a chance to clean up the place too! excuse the moving rubble ;)

First time in!!


My lounge area with the funky seventies cathedral ceiling!
"OMG Mum what have we bought!" Super Seventies Study lol!

Study after we got rid of the dodgy wallpaper (see above pic!) Don't worry I have a new desk coming from ikea lol!My carport - I told you it feels like I live in a park!
The view when I sit on my lounge looking up through the big window - my fav gumtee especially in the morning when the Rosella's sit and talk away :)

My backyard (side bit) - needs some work but there are some gorgeous old roses so just needs a tidy up and some more planting and it will be great.
Gracies Room :) This was pink wallpaper so we stripped it back and painted it a gorg spring green. Still a work-in-progress as I have some glitter butterflies and all sorts of girly things to get into it :)


Better pics coming soon I promise :)

4 comments:

At 11:05 AM Kat said...

Oh it's beautiful Bec! Lurve that ol wallpaper in the study! Gracie's room is gorgeous in the green, I'm looking forward to the progress shots!

 
At 9:02 AM Ann said...

The house looks great & it will be better once you have put on the finishing touches. Nothing but home sweet home.

 
At 9:19 AM Anonymous said...

Hey, our first house had that wallpaper, I'm sure LOL.

 
At 3:18 PM The Yarn Cafe said...

It looks great Bec! There's nothing like a WIP :)

 

Post a Comment