Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Frog Central....

OK I made the pledge that UFO that I wasn't happy with for some reason where getting the 'frog' come 1st November.

*gulp* here is my list:

Weekend - all I really need to say is black yarn and white dog. Also the yarn choice wasn't the best for this one - need to get me some bulky yarn. I managed to do the back, one front side and one arm so a tad annoyed at myself but I feel better getting rid of it. Does anyone want some black Merino Supreme? I think I might list the remnants on Woolaholics. Tis a gorg yarn and discontinued.

Groovy Socks - the wool is just so fab (dyed by Meaghan) but unfortunately the pattern is just too teeny tiny for my big feet! I really want to use this yarn for me too so will frog and look for another pattern as I feel even with going up there isn't much stretch at all to this pattern.

Cardi for Gracie - yucky acrylic yarn which makes my teeth ache when I knit with it! Life is too short to knit with crap yarn!

I am sure there are more things that are going but I will update as I sift through my stash.

This really means the only thing I have on the go is my Green Gable and I will hopefully be finished her by this weekend. Then I am free!!! I have no idea what I will do next but I know that I will be sticking to one big project and one socks at a time :)

Bec.

1 comments:

At 9:19 PM Tangled Yarns said...

Ahhh - you will feel much better for the little pain frogging will cause ;)

Hmmmm...black Merino Supreme....lol

 

Post a Comment