Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Bella!

Well after a long search I finally have my perfect bike :) I was originally after a sports monster but Bella just fits the bill perfectly for commuting (although she does crank when need be too ;) ). So much fun, so much freedom :)




The other little baby I have in the works is The Mullet – a new sock pattern :) Business at the front, party at the back - a great way of showing off those gorgeous verigated yarns but with some interest thrown in ;) You get the picture. This will be a free pattern available via Spare Ribs at YarnCollective. Watch this space!

2 comments:

At 12:51 PM Tangled Yarns said...

Wow!! Looks great (but bikes scare me a little! ;) LOL)

Sock pattern sounds fantastic - you know where I am if you need a test knitter! ;)

 
At 6:43 PM Irene said...

Oooh she's gorgeous is your Bella! What do you do with G though? You still have a car right?!

 

Post a Comment