Site Network: Home | Talk | Shop | About

Well....

hmmmmmm....you know when you are meant to be doing something else (ie studying) you get some inspiration that you just can't stop?!?


Well this yarn was about to become a Spare Ribs Shoaker for Gracie this morning (as Pip can testify!! :) she had a pat of the yarn at our fantastic Nappycino today) but I thought hey the colourway is knitting up lush (it was a bit of a dye boo boo - surprised me) so lets frog and do a shruggy thing for the G monster. I searched Ravelry for the perfect pattern to no avail and decided to give it a crack myself. I wanted something simple to show off the super bright colourway, no seams and a tad girly - ie picot!! So we have a top down shrug with picot edging and icord ties :) Obviously she needs sleeves - I am going to try it on Gracie in the morning again to decide whether I go with short sleeves, 3/4 or long with the picot edging on them too. Then blocking time, then pic on Gracie time! :)


And the obligatory pic of my beautiful girl :)



*bec heads back to studying*!!

1 comments:

At 7:41 AM Tracy said...

Howdy stranger!

The colour of that wool is amazing. Gracie has grown sooo much :0

 

Post a Comment