Two months since my last post???? I am going to have to fix that!!
It seems that time just have a habit of slipping away - sometimes in a good way, sometimes bad. Knitting has taken a back seat to study and work but I am managing to get a little bit in every now and again but just not as often as I would like (or need!).
I have pictures galore to post but they are pressies/swaps for people who may not have received then (ta for your patience gorgeous Kel) yet so I don't want to post them up quite yet! I have some new babies for my stash so will endeavour to get some snaps tonight :)
Random news
Cat - I have a little boy Ragdoll cat coming my way in early June. Can't wait to meet this little man and Gracie is just over the moon already. It will be interesting to see how Angel (my gorgeous old bully) will handle the little ones energy but she has lived with cats before so shouldn't be a problem. And also isn't it obligatory for a knitter to own a cat? ;)
Stitch and Sip - I am so enjoying our little group of gorgeous knitters. It is just such a relief to be surround by people who don't think you are talking about jewelry when you mention purl *phew* ;) We sit on our funky yellow lounges (yes, we now officially own them and god help anyone who dares sits on them - DPN death anyone?!), chat, sip our bevie's of choice and knit. So relaxing except for the occasional knob in a Holden shirt with smart arse comments and yes darling I would be happy to knit you a gag, I have the perfect pattern ;)
Work - I am now working in Financial Services and really enjoying it. I never thought I would get a buzz out of numbers/figures and I am surprised that there has been an inner-accountant lurking inside of me all these years bursting to get out ;)
Motorbike - I am not using my Bella as much as I should be - the allure of getting a Muzz Buzz on the way to work in my car has proven too tempting for 'her who lacks discipline' ;) And also the run-ins (not off's, just run-ins) with cars commuting to work has dampened my confidence. No more mucking around now, I am either going to be riding my bike in to work or catching the train, no ifs, ands or buts :) The $50odd a week for parking alone is killing me!! :)
Over and out.....
3 comments:
- At 6:51 AM Rachael said...
-
Ah someone who blogs less that me even :).
So Financial Services hey? Is this a new field for you? I only ask because I'm studying the same atm...and hope I'm going to love it at the end! - At 10:54 AM Anonymous said...
-
welcome back bec, you've been missed!
not that i can talk with my lack of blogging time, in ben elton's book "blind faith" we'd been thrown in jail for not blogging everyday. - At 11:16 AM Ann said...
-
Good to hear from you & great that all's well. Will have to find some time to join you in your Stitch & Sip.

